<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Monday, October 18 

10 Myths Women have about Men.

1. Men are not interested in what women have to say.
Some men I know will only pay attention to me if I say the words "sports", "sex" or "beer" in the same sentence. Although not many sentences I speak have those 3 words in them.

2. Men want somebody who is just like their mother.
I hope not. I can't cook as good as she does. I can't iron like she does, and I definitely can't bake chocolate chip cookies like she does. I'm hooped.

3. Men only think about sex.
I am sure there are plenty of women who think about sex 24/7 so really, we can't give men a bad rap for that. But I do know a lot of guys who ONLY talk about sex?

4. He's spoiling me, so he must have plenty of money.
Spoiling someone doesn't have to be only monetary. Surprise visits, extra tlc, just random emails or voicemails are always super fun. Flowers are also cool if you're into that sort of thing that is?

5. If I sleep with him on the first date, he won't respect me.
Meh. If I don't sleep with a guy on the first date, then the date went really well. How about that for an answer?

6. I can change him.
Why change someone who you should be attracted to in the beginning? Men aren't like Mr. Potato Head where you can take off his nose and give him a better one and put different shoes on him if you don't like the original ones he came with.

7. Men are interested in my dating history.
Well fine. I am probably just as interested in their dating history. So take that.

8. Men don't like women who make the first move.
So I shouldn't be the first to plant one on him? Shucks. There goes my whole thing.

9. Men prefer inexperienced women.
Inexperienced women how? Inexperienced in the kitchen?

10. Men are strong.
No. Men need tlc too. Just as much as ladies do. I love a softie. Love being able to bring him chicken noodle soup when he's sick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment