<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Friday, October 8 

Another tale of a serial wedding soon-to-be attendee.

My best friend Lindsay called me last Thursday with some more than exciting news.

"Megan, guess what Ian just did?" Of course the first thing I was thinking was that he was hurt- so then I freaked out in my head. I was like, "Uh- what?".

"He proposed". I screamed, she screamed, my dog howled. It was great. My best friend is getting married.

We have been best friends since grade 7 and as if I can remember how old I was. What I do remember is that we both had huge crushes on her homeroom teacher, Mr. Jones. We also both had an intense infatuation with Brad Pitt and would often stay up late watching Brad's movies at each others houses. We went to summer camps together, winter camps, and all other outings in between. We would walk around the mall aimlessly for hours just checking out guys and buying random trinkets.

We have been through literally everything together. And this is the icing on the cake. My last and best girlfriend gets married. Damn men taking all my girlfriends from me...

I am SO excited that she is getting hitched. And it couldn't be to a better man. And oh my God- I cannot wait to go to her wedding and to see her in a wedding dress. Man- then the kids which I think she already told me she was going to call all "Megan".

Yay Lindsay and Ian.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment