<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Wednesday, October 20 

Jerry Springer Society

I fell at work last year and tumbled down a flight of stairs only to get up and realize I busted my wrist which left me in a cast for a while. This was not something I blamed on the Board for (although I put my two cents in and let the building maintenance dude know that the stairs were slippery) but also took ownership myself and realized that wow- maybe I shouldn't have been wearing 6 inch heel boots to work the day of a snowstorm.

People sue MacDonalds for making hot coffee which they spill on themselves, people sue tobacco companies for giving them lung cancer and people sue fast food joints for making them fat. If you hurt yourself playing a sport- it is not the fault of the umpires or the company that hosted the event. That is just retarded.

A little ownership wouldn't really hurt. Blame yourselves for stupid things that happen and don't try pinpointing the event on someone else to get a little moola in your pocket.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment