<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Sunday, October 31 

Top 5 Reasons why I will NOT vote for King Ralphie.

(Also on the Calgary Herald Q: Blog)

5. He lives in a glass house and he throws more rocks than a kid at a lakeside.
I don't look like I have a pounding migraine most of the time, but secretly it doesn't go away. Mom doesn't look like she is missing � of her lung due to lung cancer, but she lives in physical pain almost every day. He shouldn't be looking so down on those who have disabilities and who need AISH assistance. If I seem to remember, he had a drinking problem back a couple years ago. Drinking in excess can be a silent disease. Oh but he didn't look like he had anything wrong with him- did he?

4. Never knows when to shush up.
Do I ever feel bad for the person who writes his speeches prior to when he talks. I can just see him/her standing in the back of the room grimacing each time Ralph opens his mouth. Each time I see an interview on the six o'clock news with Mr. Klein in it, I know full well he is going to make a comment which is going to make people shake their head. Each freakin' time I see one, I shake my own head. Just driving down McLeod Trail and seeing the monstrous billboard with his noggin on it makes me shake my head.

3. Broken word at the Young Life Carwash - 1996
Personal memory: It was a fundraiser for summer camp and we were washing cars for free (the kind of "free" where donations are hugely encouraged). While my friends and I scrounged the parking lot looking for unsuspecting people who would later come and get their car washed - who should enter the parking lot but Mr. Ralph Klein himself. We were shocked, awed, wowed. So we went over and asked him if he wanted a free car wash. He said, "Yah of course! I will be right over there as soon as I pick up the clothes from the drycleaners". We ran back to tell everyone and just as we turned around to point where he was, he was gone. Just like that. He lied to us. Still haven't forgiven him for that.

2. He is way too comfortable in his seat as political figure for Alberta.
After how many years of him winning the race I am sure his chair at the legislature is more than comfortable. 8 wins should mean too many. I don't understand why our province elects him in each term when all they do for that term is complain about how rude and arrogant and selfish he is. When is enough enough? (Hint hint: vote for someone else this race- you won't be sorry you did).

1. Just because.

3 Comments:

You do NOT lie to Young Life people.
Ever.
Ever ever.

Besides, a money could have balanced our budget. It's called Oil Revenues.

Has Ralph made our province prosperous?

Does he do what he said he'd do? Does he do his JOB?

Everyone is entitled to their own comment, am I right? I am not telling people not to vote for Ralph because that would be mean and coldhearted and demanding of me. I am just stating my personal opinions which I am allowed to do seeing how this is my website.
OOh saucy today.

Post a Comment