<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Monday, November 1 

If you haven't noticed by now, it's all about me.

So what makes Megan happy? What puts a smile on her face randomly while sitting in traffic? What gets her through meetings at work?

Random text messages.
Who doesn't love the text message? Who doesn't love the fact that someone took the time out of their day to type away at their phone to tell you something whether it be "How are you doing" or "You're great"? I know I love them.

Being naked.
Thank God for the naked body. Thank God! What can compare to lying naked next to someone you truly care about? I actually think I would take that over chocolate most days. Something so trivial as just lying together can put smiles on my face even at the most serious times. Maybe I can throw the occasional smoochie smoochies in there too. Why just lie naked when you can smooch and be naked? Oh the places I could go with this...

Ok, chocolate.
So the "o" as I like to call it at Joeys. Yah... not really too sure what I would be like if that little piece of goodness wasn't part of my life. I know for one that my hips would be smaller.

Moo juice.
Sweet nectar from the cow-gods. Love this stuff. Love milk. Mm.

Waking up to "Everybody wants to rule the world" by Tears for Fears.
Something about that song makes me happy. Maybe it's the fact it is a super cheesy 80's tune, or maybe it's the fact that it isn't the super annoying sound my alarm clock makes.

Huge freakin hugs.
Who doesn't love them? Ok, maybe I should clarify and say, if I know the person who is dishing out the embrace then it's all good. (Have to add little disclaimers in there now and then- I probably should have done the same with the point about being naked with someone...)

The words "brouhaha", "defenestrate", and "troglodytes".
Come on people. Don't these make you giggle? Or am I the only true nerd here?

Token music by: Dave Matthews Band, Sarah Slean, Yellowcard, Josh Groban, etc.
My car would be so boring without music. Writing this right now would suck ass. Love these musical people. And uh yah, did I happen to mention I met Josh Groban? ;)

And token otherness...
Phone calls from old friends, being paid attention to, being surprised with and by anything, recognition, seeing my name and pieces I have written published on websites and in newspapers, a fantastic line from a song which plays in my head all day, fun expensive clothing, my 'perfect' stilettos, and when people read things which I have written on my site which are referenced back to.

2 Comments:

Text messages about chocolate milk would be a good thing then?

I got a Text Message, I didn't know what it was at first, and or what to do with it after, but I really liked the fact that I got one. It was the coolest thing. We should use this more!! It's fun.

No comment on the Naked thing for fear of incriminating my self, ha ha.

Milk, Choc or otherwise, Rocks!

80's tunes Rock! Or maybe I just know all the words?

Post a Comment