<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Thursday, November 4 

It's all about the beginning and the end. That middle stuff is just filler.

Um, yah.

It's true though, eh?

The beginning: the first time you kiss your new beau (butterflies for days!), the first time you meet someone, the first day of your new job, your new car smell, when you are told "I love you" etc. That stuff is to die for.

The middle stuff: some memories are from this, but you are always longing for the first time again. Not saying that this stuff isn't super fun, but it can also be kinda bittersweet.

The end: when you are told, "I don't love you anymore", your car smells old and has 89,000 kms on it, your job is tiring and not worth your time, etc.

I don't really know where I was going with this actually but hey, I thought I would share a random Megan moment with you.

1 Comments:

The "Beginning" and The "End" are Milestone moments. They stick out large. But I think they are rather inconsequential. Just ask Steve, leaving Kelowna (Beginning) Arriving in Revelstoke (End). He was so concentrated on the "End" that he passed Revelstoke and didn't notice. I was sitting beside him and enjoyed the ride (middle). I was amazed at the scenery, the valleys, the mountians, the lakes and the people. The beginning and the end are just a "frame" within which we are to fill the middle. Look at a house frame and look at a completed house. Look at a skeleton of a person then look at them completed with blood & musscel (Claudia
Schiffer/Brad Pitt). A frame is nothing without the filling. The Beginning and the End are nothing with out the middle. Where is Real Life, it's in the middle...

Post a Comment