<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Saturday, November 13 

It's discouraging to think how many people are shocked by honest and how few by deceit.

I went to Moxies for desert and a drink the other night. Usually, I header over there for the mouthwatering White Chocolate Brownie which is usually freshly baked, smothered in ice cream and whipped cream and of course, chocolate syrup. Mmm goodness. Although this time, not so goodness.

I pulled the waiter over to me and asked him, "How are your brownies cooked? Are they actually sitting in an oven just waiting for the next customer to order it, or are they microwaved?" He looked at me for a second and said, "Microwaved, why?" I says to the guy, "Because it tastes like it." He gave me another look and said, "Sorry I asked" and walked away.

Now at this point, I was slightly blushed. I felt like maybe I overstepped an honesty boundary and had actually come across as a huge bitch. When he came back over, "I am sorry if that came out being bitchy." He looked at me and laughed. "You and I would get along so well together."

I can tell someone that they look absolutely fantastic in something they are wearing when really they look like a truck hit them and then drove over their outfit numerous times, but can I actually say that to them? Negatory. For whatever reason, feel way too bad. And good God for whatever reason, my mouth has done alot of blabbing the past little while and I have been super honest in places and to people where maybe they needed sugarcoating.

From my friends, I expect nothing but the honest truth. Tell me if I am an uber bitch or if my socks look horrendous with my shoes, or my breath smells like cat food. I don't want to be told something that isn't honest. God damnit.

You would be amazed at how liberating it is almost to tell someone the honest to God truth and to hear their reaction whether it be "WHOA! Back up! Jigga what!?" or "Excuse me while I cry myself to sleep the next little while." Meh. If I lied to you to make everything feel better for that moment in time, would it really be that much better to you in the longrun? Nope. So deal with it. From now on, you are all dealing with honest open Megan in her blogs.

Parental units: You thought the post on sexual positions was bad?! Moo wa ha ha...

6 Comments:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

>>>>Deconstucting Megan<<<<
This may prove to be interesting..

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

By my deciet? Holy crap guys. You guys go so deeply into everything I write it almost frightens me to write anything... hm.
Ok. So.

Ooh spelling mistake. Failure. That's it. Cut from the team. I resign.

I noticed it myself.
My 3 word rebuke? Maybe I read it wrong but I thought I was being asked if people were shocked by my honesty after being deceived by me for so long. Ok but mind you, I hadn't had my coffee yet this morning so things might have been a little fuzzy.
Alright. This might be another comment session that is going on a bit too long.

Post a Comment