<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Monday, November 1 

Mere hours until the Presidential election recount.

Good God I wonder who is going to win.

I can't wait for it to be over. I can't wait for our Canadian newspapers to stop advertising the election. For the tv stations to stop broadcasting each and every move that these candidates make. For Mr. bin Laden to go back into hiding. He has been so nice and quiet and now he had to come out and speak out on the election. Bah.

And I can't wait to see how long it takes for the recount to begin. Which state will be the upset this time around? I'm going to make a guess and say... Nevada. And which candidate will be better for Canada? Probably a pack of wild monkeys.

1 Comments:

Funny how the voting for American Idol went faster and probably had a begger real effecton America anyway.

Next time I say they throw all the candidates in an arena with clubs, two tigers and a bear. If we end up with President Bear down south then bonus.

Post a Comment