<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Tuesday, November 9 

No one ever gets bored talking about sex.

So.

How much fun is it to try a new sexual position? At first a little awkward as the two word discussions begin but in the end, it usually ends up pleasant or in a resounding "let's stick to the missionary."

While searching randomly around Cosmopolitan online, (as typing in a search for sex positions in Google might bring up a couple things I just don't care much for seeing...), Cosmo brought up some interesting names for some simple positions:

Lusty Leap Frog, Sultry Sidewinder, Canine Coupling, Magic Missionary, and the Tantalizing Trapeze.

Do those mean anything to you? Means nothing to me. Maybe I am more just simple minded; you can get on top of me, between me, and even besides me- but I prefer being on top. No fancy names, not random adjectives to make them sound more fun, just the straight up honest truth.

Now, every person I know has a different opinion of what sex is. So here are some of my friend's anonymous answers:

"If it's two people getting together to just do it then it's probably just the sex. If it's two people who have a strong attraction and care about each other and want to express themselves in a stronger way then it should be love."

"The male has a hoo-daddy and the female has a cha-cha. In the act, the male puts his hoo-daddy into the woman's cha-cha."

"Honestly, I think we stripped it of an of it's spiritual realities, and in so doing we reduced sex to about a hundredth of what it was supposed to be and left ourselves with a cheap imitation. A pity, but a reality. Sometimes it's still fun the way karaoke to bad music is fun, when you know there used to be real music."

"Any time a man and woman touch each other for the sole benefit of pleasure."

"Sex is the ultimate in intimacy between two lovers, or the ultimate high between strangers and everything in-between."

"90%... well 98% of it is the lead up. The non-bedroom (generic term) stuff. So in a sense almost everything people do has sexual applications. In the bedrOOm that is. "

I enjoy talking about sex with my girlfriends and even boy-friends. I get a kick out of comparing notes. When it comes to sex, it never seems as if anyone is on the same page. Everyone has their own ideas of sex means to them. What I will tell you though, is that I thoroughly enjoy it. I enjoy the thought of it before it happens, the leading up to it, the kissing, the sensual touches, the candles in the background which offer light on each other body- but only enough that you can just see them, and I love the fact that for that time which can last for hours, you are so SO wrapped up in each other.

3 Comments:

Sex is easy. Almost anyone with a pulse and can have sex. Hell, flies know how to have sex. Love is the tricky one. Ask most guys if they ever think about increasing the size, length, and duration of their unconditional love. Have they tried exotic positions like: "Giving Without Getting", "The Apology", "The Surprise Flowers" or "The Hallmark Card". Is the word "make" the only acceptable word before "love" or are silly words like 'unquestioning', 'unrequited', 'unconditional', and 'exclusive' ok too. Is romance just an aphrodisiac or is it an art for its own sake? On & on.

Too damn funny. The DAY after I post the line that sex is easy and love isn't, some indie movie trailer comes out with that exact tagline. I'm so good.

You people make me laugh. You will post comments about the lack of attendance at my birthday party but you won't talk about sex. I thought for sure there would be something about this post.

Post a Comment