<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Saturday, November 27 

Purchasing a new home might just have been easier than purchasing a new phone.

After months and months of total dissatisfaction with Bell Mobility, I tooled myself back into the Southcentre store and laid it on the line for the guy.

"I dislike Bell. I enjoy their commercials, but don't like their service. But I have this realtor deal, so I think I can suck it up. As long as you promise no more surprises on my Bell bills coming up."

Dude laughed at me and sold me the most expensive phone in the store. One of the perks with buying the most expensive phone in the store, is that Bell gives you the credit right back- on your bill that is.

There were about 20 phones to choose from, most of which didn't have the flip part to it (which is something I wanted). I wanted a red phone. I got a silver. I wanted it to not look plastic or have a camera. Ha. But what, what, what do I need with a camera phone?

I guess we will find out in the coming three years as I am bound to Bell for that long.

2 Comments:

Pfft, everyone knows the camera phone is for taking pictures of cute girls. And then of course posting them on your Blog ...

I got jerked around by Bell for 2 years. I had problems and they didn't care so I told em to stuff it and didn't didnt pay. Untill they said that they would cut me off. I voiced my complaints and explained why I didn't pay. They said they'd fix it and so I payed. Then those f**ckers cut me off and still try'd to bill me months later. I went to court, won, and now I deal with telus. 2 years with telus and no problems...

Post a Comment