<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Friday, November 26 

The things you think after the fact.

Before I say things, the little editor inside my head usually quickly edits what I am about to say so I don't spew out anything too stupid. Usually. Other times, the editor just isn't fast enough and I pound out whatever the hell I want to which ends up creating grief for myself in some form or another.

After things are said or things are done, I sit there wondering how I could have changed things- or if I could have. If I didn't send that email or if I didn't call that person, maybe things would be different.

Maybe our mistakes are what shape our fate. Without them, what would shape our lives?

1 Comments:

I Don't believe in Mistakes. I believe in lessons. Some you learn quickly and some you repeat over and over again untill you finally do learn them (and move on to the next lesson). I don't think misktakes shape your fate, rather, more accurately it would be our actions or our lack of action that ultimately shapes our fate.. But that is part of the fun...

Post a Comment