<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Sunday, December 26 

364 Days to Christmas. Pfeuf.

Santa treated me well this year. There wasn't a lot I asked for as really, when I want something bad enough I will buy it myself. But. I did get a couple things that blew me away.

New Stereo.
Holy moly you should hear this rad system. Super stoked. Horray for Megan having a cool new up-to-date sound system.

Lulu Lemon Yoga Pants.
Ok, so I got a gift certificate, but nonetheless, I now own a pair of ass pants.

Josh Groban DVD Live At The Greek.
Um, did I mention sometime in this past year that I met him back in September? Anyone ever wants to have a Josh party- you know where to find me.

A wicked sweet ass flat tire.
Ok so it wasn't on my list... but it was still great. (Thanks again to my Knight in Shining Armor).

And a plethora of other goodness. Hope Santa was as good to you as he was to me.

1 Comments:

There should be a comma after wicked, and sweet-ass[ed] should be hyphenated.

Post a Comment