<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Friday, December 24 

Bets anyone?

For those of you who have been following my posts, you will remember that I had a fish once. Actually I had a plethora of fish. Their names escape me now, but that's irrelevant now.

Anyways, a couple months ago I received a fish at work. A little fishy in a little bowl with a cute little plant and bright little rocks. His name: Beta.

He has lived on my desk for sometime now. I feed him 3 times a day, change his water once I can start smelling it (p-u) and talk to him like he can hear me.

This weekend, because of it being the Christmas break and having 4 days off, I couldn't just leave little ol' Beta to fend for himself for those days- so I brought him home. My fear is that he won't return to work with me. Between now and Wednesday, I fear for his life. Tanu is acting rather inquisitive around it so I figure he will either die by my dog, or die because he won't like the new water I just graced him with.

Either way, I gave it my best. Maybe I should just not be able to take care of fish.

1 Comments:

Sleeping.

Post a Comment