<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Sunday, December 26 

A bittersweet goodbye.

After a rather long couple of days (and don't take that in a bad way- the longer the days are the better), it has officially come to me that I have a hard time saying good bye and divorcing people in my life who really don't have a place in it anymore. I had my 'ahha' moment sitting in Boxing Day traffic on Macleod Trail. Great place to do it actually.

As I was looking around in traffic, I was curious as to whether the people who were sitting in their cars with their other halves or their friends, were actually happy with them. Or, were they with them until the next best thing came around? Were they afraid of being single? Were they afraid of being without that certain person because of the occasional fond memory that runs through their head?

A thought to think about in this next year. I think I might be a few friends shorter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment