<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Sunday, December 19 

Here's to 2005.

Each year I make ridiculous New Years resolutions. The kind that are so outrageous, no one I know ever looks at me seriously. The resolutions like: get in shape, save a little money, etc. For whatever reasons, those ones are never taken seriously. Hmph. I'll show them.

In the past year, however, I have experienced so many crazy things and each one of them I have embraced with open arms.

2004 brought me some memories:
- My job at the Board was extended leaving my contract open until January 31, 2005
- I met the one, the only Josh Groban
- Catherine Ford called me on my birthday to wish me the best (and warned me about cooking naked)
- I am a writer for the Calgary Herald, (something I have wanted to call myself for many moons)
- My car loan is OH so close to being paid off
- I met Peter C. Newman and had him sign my book, Here Be Dragons
- Managed to survive snowboarding at Sunshine with my ultimate partner in crime
- Broke my wrist at work and was gibbled for a while
- Interviewed some fun people
- www.meganpratt.com went live
- Chronic headaches

I am sure there are things I am missing, but yah well what can ya do? Fill me in if you can think of anything.

Cheers to 2005!

1 Comments:

I almost forgot the most important thing that happened this past year: my best friend Lindsay got engaged. Wow- how could I forget that? That was my highlight! Besides Catherine Ford and Josh Groban of course... ;)

Post a Comment