<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Wednesday, December 22 

Nipple stiffening cold outdoors.

My house is like an igloo sometimes. I usually crawl into bed way early some nights to make sure I am warm and cozy. Tonite, because I am really too cool and too smart for my own good, I busted out of the house in only a hoodie (and pants of course) and drove to the Shell station for my weekly fill up. Well, I was standing outside filling my car freezing to death. I couldn't have worn a jacket or gloves or a freakin snowsuit now could I?

Um. Smart? Not me.

Song of the night: Winter by Pilotdrift

1 Comments:

Nothing specific. Just wanted to say I quite enjoy your blog. It is always reassuring to know that there are others out there, especially in Alberta. Good luck!

Post a Comment