<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Wednesday, December 8 

Queen Procrastinataire.

So, if this random one sentence post ends up being posted on my good ol' site, it means that I am still procrastinating.

See, I have this uber huge school project due... mm... Friday at 4:30 and it is just not getting done. I would love to have it done. I have been trying to work at it for the past months but something is blocking me. I don't know if it's writers block per say, but it's somewhere along the lines. Ahh- it's that bastard "life". Stupid godamn life.

Too many things end up running through my head at the same time as I attempt at focusing on a super important thing. Goddamn life gets in the way just when it shouldn't.

What's on Megan's mind tonite:

- Christmas presents and how much it sucks when I am trying to find the one.
- How Alistair's windshield wiper fluid nozzely thing on the right hand side of his hood is busted. $$$...
- Why my school project is so hard to do when it should be a piece of cake because I WANT TO DO IT.
- Why he has to leave.
- If the top I am wearing to the Christmas Luncheon tomorrow is too diaphanous.
- Why my body still aches from falling on the ski hill on Saturday.
- Why my dog only attends to me when I have food out and not so willing to share with her.
- Why I am not doing my project.

Come to think of it, I could use some Smarties.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment