<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Tuesday, December 21 

Today will never happen again.

Song for today
American Star by Strada
Food for today
salted crackers, Turtles, Purdy's chocolate bells
Bevvie for today
a little fruit and veggie mixture
Phone call for today
"Are you Megan Pratt?", "I hope so. That would be way too weird if you were Megan Pratt too"
Website for today
more random stuff than you'll know what to do with
Email for today
"I was going to send you something funny this morning...but I didn't think it appropriate as I don't know you all that well...it was a little racy." The racier the better!
Most random thought for today
I wonder if she saw that.
Most exciting thought for today
I am driving onto a ferry in T minus 9 days
Most famous person/people in my book today
anyone who knows who Catherine Ford and John Gilchrist are

1 Comments:

You wonder if she saw what?

Post a Comment