<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Tuesday, January 4 

Back home finally and ready to get back into the groove of things.

Here are a couple random thoughts. 12 hours in a car, alone, will do a lot to your train of thought...

Are Police embarrassed to be Police?
- Gotta admit there is something wrong with police who drive around in cars that don't look like cop cars. Come on. Show you're not ashamed of your job- drive a real car that everyone can see and recognize.

Fucking BC roads.
- Using boulder size "gravel" isn't going to help the icy situation on the road. Especially not when you're dodging these bastard size rocks from hitting your windshield. (Editors note: I am writing a letter (with big freakin words in it) and I am making the BC Government or whoever the hell is in charge of the highways, buy me a new windshield and maybe even a new paint job. Goddamn rocks...)

New Years Eve.
- Who the hell thought up this random holiday? Nothing big is happening. Really. It's just a new page on the calendar. Next year: NO New Years plans. Nothing. Zero. Zilch. Nadda.

Need: Airmiles.
- I only stop at Shell to fill up my car with gas just so I can get the Airmiles. I am going to work on starting something here: If you have Airmiles you just don't need/want/use/care about... give them to me. It will send me on my trip in the spring. What do you get in return? A postcard.

How the hell does a ferry stay afloat?
- You stick a gazillion cars and trucks and people on to this huge boat made of steel and drive it from one island to the next. Um. Weird. Ok sure you brainiacs- give me something scientific but I am looking for a real reason. The real non-scientific reason. Hey, while you're at it, you can explain to me how a plane can fly.

And on that note, it's bed time.

1 Comments:

The Ovo-Carbo-Hydrocarbon Theory of Large Vessel Bouyancy (Or why BC Ferries don't sink):

Ever notice that eggs, bread, and gasoline all float on water? Now do the math. Ever car onboard has gas in it. There are three cafeterias at fore, midship and aft all loaded with eggs, bread and cereal in airtight packages.

Simple huh?

Post a Comment