<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Saturday, February 26 

25 days... not that I'm counting or anything.

It is almost a daily ritual now since I booked my ticket to Milan. I check the Weather Network website and check the weather. I'm trying to get myself psyched- not that it's that hard when I all I have to do is look at my bedroom wall and see the collage of Italian maps and post it notes with Italian sayings on them like, "Mi chiamo Megan. Parla inglese?" It's just so surreal that I am about to embark on this little adventure.

Aaron had to smack some sense into me and let me know that I am only there for two and a half weeks- I won't get to see as much as I would like to. We have decided to do the northern bit of Italy I think... from Rome and up. I was really hoping to go dip my feet into the waters off of Sicily, but alas, looks like that will have to be another time. Whatever. Milan, Venice, Florence and Rome should be nice this time of the year judging by the good ol' Weather Network.

I'm going to see the sights, walk the cobblestone streets, taste the food, play in the fountains, ride the trains, take a cab, hear the street music, smell the bakeries, splash in the ocean, and in every other way embrace Europe and let it hug me back too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment