<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Saturday, February 5 

Because my last piece went over so famously...

I sound like such a bad person eh?

Bertuzzi just got off with probation too after knocking out Moore. Bertuzzi has changed Moore's life forever- he got nothing. Another slap on the wrist.

Devon Heil was charged with manslaughter when he sucker-punched Devin Venables back in 2001. Devon will not be serving very much time either - three years minus 6 months. Devon killed Devin and was given a minor sentence. Although Bertuzzi has only damaged Moore's body, he was only handed probabation. No criminal record- just a little community service.

Come. On. Sounds like a double tier justice system to me.

1 Comments:

Svend Robinson stole a necklace back a while ago. He got nothing, absolutely nothing. Public figurehead. He stole something of great worth, confessed and got off with a slap across the back of the head. He is gay- if he went to jail- that would have pissed off some gay folks... now wouldn't it have?
The system worked in his favor. If I had stolen a necklace and confessed to it, you would bet I would be in shit for it. The justice system might actually kick my ass- him. Nope.
Why do people who have a little celebrity status seem to get away with SO much? You guys can argue with me all you want. I'm not saying I'm right, not saying I'm wrong. I'm just saying.

Post a Comment