<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Friday, February 18 

Have you had your bowl of stupid for breakfast?

Good ol' Froot Loops screams stupid.

33 days and I am off to Italy for about two and a half weeks. People- I am so stoked. It's the first trip I have done on my own really and holy moly I can't wait. I booked my ticket with this super pleasant nice good looking guy by the name of Adam at the Flight Centre in Southcentre Mall. I made a comment to my dad the other day about how it's hard finding good customer service anymore and kapow- Adam Iwanicki lands in my lap and plans my wicked trip for me.

So I leave Cowtown on March 22 at noon and then fly to Seattle where I kick it Seattle style for a couple of hours and then hop back on some HUGE plane that will take me to Copenhagen where I get to kick it Copenhagenese style for a couple more hours. THEN- I will take a little Fokker to Milan, get off the plane, kiss the ground and begin my adventure. You go, go buy Italian leather purses and shoes and pants and stuff. Or not. Go find a hostel and pretend like I have backpacked before and know what I'm doing.

So then I rawk out in Italy til April 5 and hop back on the plane in Milan and go back to Copenhagen, then over to Seattle where I will stay for a little over a day. No idea what the hell I am going to do but I am sure something will happen. Something exciting or boring- who knows. And then, (whew- tired just thinking about it) get back on the plane at 8.30 on April 7 and get home at 11.30 p.m. that night.

So. Anyone been to Italy? Anything you recommend seeing? Doing? Eating? Buying? All suggestions are totally welcome, the Lonely Planet book will only help me so much.

1 Comments:

Have the chocolate ice cream on sale to the right of the Duomo in Florence. It's probably $12 a scoop by now, but it's SO worth it.
Have fun!!!

Post a Comment