<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Friday, February 4 

I apologize to you vegan tree huggers ahead of time.

While driving home from work tonite, I noticed a truck full of cows off to the burger-making factory, (aka "The Chop House"). I worked at a butcher store for a couple of years, cow blood and the knowledge that cows and pigs and chickens and all those other furry barn yard animals are slaughtered for our eating pleasure- does not make me even wince anymore, (sorry if it makes you).

Anyways- I had a random thought. Completely random. So random that it even made me wonder what I was sniffing before I drove home.

Now, this cow truck is driving down the Deerfoot, during rush-hour, past tons of other vehicles. When these trucks drive by an insane animal activist tree hugging pachoolie oil sniffing human- do they freak? I am sure it would be somewhat disturbing for some people to see.

Like I said, no idea where this random Meganism came from so I apologize for it's oddness. Actually no, I don't apologize.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment