<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Saturday, March 12 

10 days.

Holy is the countdown ever on. If only the weather over in Italia would cooperate with me...

So the plans are now falling into place nicely and I am fully confident with my partners plans and reservations. I'm arriving into Milan about 7 on the 23 and then have found myself a cute little hotel called Hotel Demo. Cute little place and apparently it's only a hop skip and a jump from the train station which is uber handy. My room is also super cute... even has a private bathroom which apparently is hard to come by. Sigh. The things we take for granted.

Next morning, I bust a move on over to Padova, meet up with Aaron and begin the whirlwind adventure. Race over to Venice, bust a move to Florence, hightail it to Naples and the Amalfi Coast, kick it with the Pope in Rome and mosey my way back to Milan to make it for my noon-flight back to Copenhagen and eventually over to Seattle.

I can't even begin to express to you just how stoked I am. Like- I am sure some people are sick of hearing of it by now and for that, I apologize. Don't worry though- I promise I will tell you lots more in the coming days.

1 Comments:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment