<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Friday, March 4 

3 weeks from now I will be in Italy and according to plans, in Venice.

So I know what you have all been thinking, "Is Megan stoked about her trip?" Well my fine friends, the answer to that question is of course!!

Only 18 days away and the little butterflies in my tummy are beginning to dance. After a couple of days semi-stressing about how the trip was going to unfold, Aaron put it all to rest and let me know that everything was under control and to put to bed my unnecessary stress. Done and done... kinda.

Still a couple things that I am obviously thinking about. You know, gotta think of things that could potentially go wrong. Such as- what if the weather sucks ass and I'm stuck in Copenhagen? What if the Pope dies while I'm there and the whole country is in a state of mourning? What if I fall into the canal in Venice? What if I meet some hot Italian man on the way to Italy and become the love of his life? Of course these are all things that need to be carefully thought out.

And if you're wondering, yes, I'm counting down the minutes too.

1 Comments:

Quickly strike up online romance with a man from Italy. Make sure he is a hottie and rich!
http://seeking-serenity.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment