<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Monday, March 21 

Leavin' on a jet plane, back on April 11.

Well kids, I leave tomorrow. That's right. Tomorrow.

I finished all my packing yesterday and really, it was pretty damn easy come to think of it. I am sure I will be on the plane heading over to Copenhagen tomorrow and it will hit me like a ton of bricks: I forgot my underwear. Or maybe I won't forget anything... knock on wood.

Anyways, if you want a postcard- send me your address- either by email to meganepratt@mac.com or leave a comment here, and I will do my bestest to get one off to you. As well, I will do my best at getting to random internet places so I can either send out emails or update this thing.

Weeeeeee!!!

2 Comments:

Megan have a blast I hope you really enjoy yourself have a safe trip AS FOR THE REST OF YOU I just have to say that anyone who has one of these Anonymous said... by their post should have their ass kicked

anyway Have a great time Megan

I'm more amused by you Mr. Toe, than I am by a composite of Far Side, Napoleon Dynamite and Bernard Williams. Keep the comments coming. "anyone who has one of these Anonymous said.." I love it.

Enjoy your trip, Miss Megan. I hope that every day offers you pleasure and delight. Maybe even an authentic espresso.

Post a Comment