<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Monday, March 28 

Who would have though I would be in Rome. Well, urm, not me.

Just got here tonite after an ungodly train trip. The train was the worst thing I have ever been on. Even worse than that grade 10 bus to Malibu (Lindsay- you will know what I am talking about). It was stinky and weird and I was sitting on something super nasty but was afraid to know what it was therefore just stayed put. Aye.

Point: Do not assume people do not speak English and make fun of them.
Ok so it wasnt me. It was the two American chicks sitting in our cabin as well, Ok so on the train there was some various rooms where people who were too cool to sit with the other people sat in. Well, we sat in one of them.Then two American chicks came in and then later on, the most Italian man- Godfatherish, came in and sat down.Well the chicks went to town. And due to the fact that we were all tired and stuff- we were laughing our asses off. Bad move. By one of the last stops everyone was getting off the train so Aaron asked this guy in quasi Italian if this was the Roma stop. He said, no, this is not the stop. Wait for the next stop. Have a good trip. And just like that... he left. We laughed our asses off.

Walked around Florence all day and saw some cool shit. Tonite arrived at the Yellow Hostel in Rome which looks quasi sketch but just because, as you may know, I am not such the partier and all the crazy cats here look like they are. Maybe I will be mistaken. Maybe I need to open my eyes to the surroundings and forget trying to be something I like to think I am. Ooh deep. I dont even understand that one...

Tomorrow, God willing (ha and Aaron willing) sleeping IN! Wahoo. OK so at least til 8. After that, a lazy jaunt around the city. This shall be grand though. We have 4 days here and then 2 days in Naples and then 2 in Amalfi. Apparently I am in charge of finding the places to stay... moo wa ha haha. You all know my taste. ;)

Alright. So. The drivers here in Rome seem a little more intense. Note to self: Do not be bold. Bold can be bad. (Please refer to previous posts)

Take care kids. Go kiss my dog, I miss her. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment