<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Tuesday, April 5 

Alright kids. Lay off. Yes. I am a writer. I can take it. But lay off.

So we came back to Rome after kicking it and hating it in Naples the other day. Glad we came and booked when we did. Our hotel prices went up �50 right after we booked. The city is crazy and I am incredibly sad to be leaving.

We stood in line last night for over 5 hours to walk past the Pope lying in state at St. Peters. It was insane- think of the worst line up you have ever been in and quadruple it by hundreds of thousands. It was an awesome sight though. Like I still dont know what to say about it.

Anyways, I am off to enjoy my last day in Rome. You all take care. I will be home Friday. Over and out.

7 Comments:

... and it would have been more interesting if you expanded on what the headline meant. Worship who? The Pope? They weren't worshipping him if that's what he meant. They were praying for the repose of his soul. I knew that and I'm not a globetrotting Euro-tripper, or a Catholic. [Expletive.] Did either of you ask what any one of those million people in line was doing? Or was it the North American In Line Too Routine where you get in line to say oh yeah I did that too?

Wow Steve,
You seem a little jealous that Megan is doing something with another MAN, and not you!

Actually, if you look at Megan's faith-ignorant track record, she's continually disrespecting the Catholic faith by failing to actually comprehend what is happening around her - just commenting on it.

The reality is that ignorance is _not_ bliss, arrogance costs and her euro-blog is painfully boring.

Let's get something really really really crystal permanently clear.

Megan is 11 years younger than me, practices a different religion than me, and other than writng has nothing in common with me.

And for the record I host /jeffery too. So drop it.

She's a writer, right?

Writers have critics. That's part of 'hangin' it out' for the public eye to see.

Incidentally, it's CodeMonkey, if you poke around my other comments - I don't happen to have my blogger info at the moment.

People will stand in line 3 days to get tickets to a U2 concert. If someone chooses to stand in line to see a man that changed this world that is her choice. Don't forget. When in Rome... (Ha! Had to say it)

Hope you are enjoying your trip Megan!

http://seeking-serenity.blogspot.com/

Posting entries anonymously is weak. My name will always be right beside my opinion. Megan posts her thoughts and opinions for all to see, I think if you're going to comment on her entry, or on other people's comments then you ought to be willing to stand beside what you say.

Anonymous comments on blogs are a way of masking your identity.

Medieval executioners, KKK members, the guy robbing the 7-11 and court jesters wear masks.

I hate anonymous comments, and I'm so making this an entry on my site.

Post a Comment