<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Saturday, April 16 

If everyone tells everyone they're special - it's another way of saying no one is.

My first week back from Italy and I am still trying to get used to it. I want to walk out in front of traffic, I want to take the metro, eat big thin pizzas with tuna on them, drink Fanta and say "si" when someone asks me a question. I said si the other day and dude I said it to raised his eyebrow. Some people's children.

Well, I have decided that I need to move out. Some for personal reasons- other mainly for the reason that I just really need to start being my independent self. Can't rely on my 'rents to cook for me everynight or for the bathroom to be stocked full of toilet paper all the time. I need to bust a move on out and take a flying leap in to what seems like an infinite abyss of risks. (Fuck, I love that saying).

A good friend of mine put me in touch with a coworker of his who owns a cute little white house in Inglewood. And when I say "cute" - it certainly is. And when I say "small" - it definitely is. But it looks perfect for little ol' me and my fish Beta. I would have the basement suite which includes a bathroom, a big bright kitchen and a main room. So it's not that big but the price seems right and it's super close to work and all those uber funky stores in Inglewood and uh... it would be mine (if you minus the fact I would be renting it from someone... it almost seems like it would be mine).

Have a couple days to think about it and figure out which shoes to jump in with. The ripe ol' age of 22 sure creeps up on you quickly. Farkin' responsibility everywhere you turn. Could be good for me. Could also be one of the scariest things in my life I have ever conquered.

1 Comments:

Kind of frightening how someone so young can be so opinionated and will trash anyone with an opinion different to hers. But I guess it's cheaper than paying for the use of a couch.

Post a Comment