<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Monday, April 25 

It's not that I don't care... I might just care too much.

Ok so take it personally or don't- those of you who do this will maybe and hopefully one day wake up and go "Holy CRAP! I have treated Megs like garbage - I need to apologize."

I care that you're getting married: just don't flaunt your ring to me many times over.
I love that you just bought a new car: it's not that I'm jealous or anything... but layoff on the additions that you're making to your pimpmobile.
Bringing you back something from Italy: no problem! Maybe if you had given me money I might have just done that.
Lend you money you ask: forget that. I'm tired of paying for you when you say you "forgot your Visa card". I enjoy being treated out too you know...
Can't afford it this time: well then quit it with the weddings, house moves, birthdays and anniversaries all in the same time. You can't afford a couple dollars for a house warming gift for me than screw you charlie*.
I'll pay you back really: rrrrrrrright. I haven't heard that one before. Is it a new excuse?
How about sending me mail: it's not like I haven't ever sent you a postcard or a letter from wherever the heck I may be.
"We should get together sometime... I'll call you": and I will prewarn myself not to hold my breath.
"I just didn't think you'd mind": of course I don't mind. Now how about you do it instead?

And some of you might wonder why I am kinda nice and let my friends trample over me like a jungle gym - well because one day I like to think they might just help me out like I have done for them.

Good gracious... one would think I'm like pms'ing or something.


*Charlie is not a real person so don't bother asking.

1 Comments:

bravo!

Post a Comment