<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Tuesday, June 28 

Buying a new car is like buying a new pair of shoes. A really expensive pair of shoes...

Option A.
Fiji Blue. Coupe. Standard. Black interior. No sunroof. Power locks, windows. A/C.
Looks a little more sporty. Could have a little more fun with it. It's not like I am about to have kids anytime soon so why would I need the backseat?

Option B.
Eternal Blue. Sedan. Standard. Grey interior. Sunroof. Power locks, windows. A/C.
The family-mobile. I know; I drive one. This one would ensure I would never have to get out to let someone into the back seat of my car. It would also be handy to stick Tanu into. And this one has the sunroof without having to pay $4k more for the SI.

Option C.
Fiji Blue. Sedan. Si. Standard. Grey interior. Power everything. Sunroof. A/C.
I can still get away looking cool in this pimp-mobile. It's still got 4 doors but it would have a little decal that says Si on the back - excellent for resale and well, it's just a little sportier. Saweet.

Buying a new car really shouldn't be this hard... should it? Maybe it's just that I don't have a name for the new bugger yet - that could help when looking through the sea of cars at Honda.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment