<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Sunday, July 10 

Day 2.

Only stalled a couple times today. Last night, after an obviously frustrating afternoon behind the wheel of a car I didn't know how to drive, tears streamed down my face. It's hard because while I believe I am a patient person, things that I just can't get right away drive me nuts. I want to be in control but I feel so far away from it while driving him.

Scott helped me out yesterday by driving him off the lot and taking me around the community here (good God the patience in that man is unbelievable). Dad took me out today, my brother took me out today and I took mom out this afternoon. Slooooowly getting the hang of it.

Not stoked on doing the Deerfoot tomorrow morning. Guess if I don't do it tomorrow though, when would be the best time?

3 Comments:

Who is Scott?

Scott is a fantastically wonderful friend of mine who I met in Copenhagen, (http://www.stevetsuida.com/megan/2005/04/readers-digest-trip-to-italy-screw.html). He's also a super guru with the ol' standard cars; hence the reason he drove it off the lot for me. :) He is also a graphic artist/designer/dude and you can check out his swag at www.scotthaggar.com. THAT is who Scott is.

You're taking your life into your own hands on the Deerfoot. Bumper to bumper at 110 km/h and lots of curves and gentle hills. One person coughs and everyone goes to Hell. I think 3 or 4 of Canada's most dangerous intersections are along the Deerfoot.

The safest time to go is far away from rush your.

Post a Comment