<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Wednesday, July 6 

Do you want me to stop nagging you????

Seriously, you know you want to be cool and popular and published and stuff. So I'm looking for some more people to review their car. I want personality. I want character. I want a whole lotta fun in your review - tell me about your car; why do you drive it?

I would seriously appreciate it. Ok ok. So I'll offer an incentive. I know you've always wanted a pen, right? A pen! I'll make it worth your while, don't you worry.

Name:
Age:
Job:
What kind of car do you drive?
What was your first car?
What was your worst car?
What would be your daily driving choice if you were looking at all-around convenience?
If money were no object . . .
What do you think your car says about you?
What would one find in the backseat of your car?
Would you recommend your car to anyone?
Would you buy another one?

1 Comments:

Offer a cut as motivation. 25% to 40%. Make it up in volume.

Post a Comment