<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Monday, July 25 

If music is my lover, you are my tease.

Well fuckin' eh. Love it. Love. It. Yah not sure where the title came from, but it's hot - no?

Almost time to blow this popsicle stand I like to refer to as Calgary. Alright so maybe it's not that bad. It just kinda seems that bad sometimes. Vancouver is coming at 120 km/h at me, erm, maybe a little quicker on the ol'
Coquihalla and I can honestly say I am a little freaked at what the weekend has in store for me.

Friends, family, and assorted others will gather to wish my parents their silver anniversary. It's funny how I can plan a conference for close to 2000 people, no problem, but planning a party for 40-50 family members is like trying to keep a fat kid from a Smartie. C'est la vie. Someone's gotta do it. Any takers?

And let's just discuss how stupid I think bras are. Now, if it wasn't for the fact they keep me perky, I would be whipping it off in no time. Burning it even. Who's idea was it to strap wire under your breast to keep from sagging? And who thought of the bra sizing system? Like really. I can't find my size - it's like trying to find a needle in a haystack. I guess it's back to the mall after work tonite. Sigh.

Maybe I should just get through Monday first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment