<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Wednesday, July 27 

Is it weird that I talk to my fish?

My car dealership had so much going for them. That was before last night. Besides Roger's super swell service in the service centre, this Honda dealership is going down hill - and quick.

Mike and I went to pick up Al last night from the body shop (um... maybe you remember or not - he got hit by a lady who drove a wheelchair... my jaw dropped too), and after we were about to leave, the sales manager who negotiated the price of my car with me was standing there smoking. Ok, so maybe I saw him and just didn't feel like engaging in chit chat seeing how I just wrote a rather mean letter to the General Manager of the store telling him his salesguy was an idiot, but no - he wanted to talk. He didn't want to talk about the weather or how the Rolling Stones were coming to town - he wanted to talk about the low grade I gave the dealership on the customer satisfaction survey. Grrrrrreat.

I had to reiterate to him I don't know how many times that it wasn't the dealership, it was his dumbass salesguy (who - funny enough, lied to me again and it took his co-worker, Greg, to tell me the truth). See, before I bought Alistair the 2nd Simon Rodeo, I asked if there was a new body style Civic coming out in the near future and wow - there is. In about 2 months... my salesguy told me 2 years. Um... Rrrrrrright. (I'm just going to file this one away in my "my salesguy is a dumbass" file so I will remember never to buy a car from him again). ANYWAYS. The Salesmanager, let's call him Cornholio for kicks, contiuned to ask me why I roasted the dealership on my survey. So after enough of that banter from him, I motioned to the fact I was leaving. He said, "don't be a stranger" and I said, "don't worry - you still have to put on the spoiler which you are going to give me at cost" and he said, "that was before you gave us a crap review".

Oh it's on. I'm not one to make a scene but seriously - don't piss me off. Especially when the pissing match starts after I just spent $26,000 at this dealership. Just because the transaction is done, doesn't mean you have to hold the store survey over my head like a dangling carrot. I can fight back, but I really don't have the patience to.

1 Comments:

Mike is the dude who bought my first Alistair.

Post a Comment