<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Thursday, July 14 

Just a little samba.

Good evening my fine friends. This week has been good times.

Took Rodeo/Simon (toss up between the two names) into Honda today to have some fun 3M rock guard put on him and ended up with a stellar deal from Roger. Seriously, be nice to your service technicians at your dealership or autobody places- in return they will be nicer to you (White persons shout-out to Roger, Greg, Norm and Matt at Calgary Honda for being so fucking nice to me whenever I come in). As for the salespeople who actually sell you your car - make sure you're honest when filling out the reviews when Honda calls them. And make sure you can take the sass you will receive when you see your salesperson next. Bad news bears. (Aaron - you know what comes next...)

Off to Vancouver in a couple weeks for a little shindig I like to call my parents 25th wedding anniversary. They think we have some huge elaborate party planned for them, secretly - it's being held at Chuck E. Cheese's where we will be drinking stale Coke and eating cold pizza... not to mention all the tokens we'll be using to play hours worth of games with. Suckers.

Although I dislike the Stampede with such passion, this song is this week's goodie - Good Day to Be Alive by Travis Tritt. You better believe that song will be blaring from my car.

Fuck it, the next 4 days I am hardcore country. Ow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment