<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Sunday, July 10 

New hottness.

The only thing I can say right now is: "whoa". I have no freakin' idea how to drive this thing and the last thing I want to do is blow it up - second day off the lot. Just about rolled into a taxi tonite, only stalled 3 times around my block, and managed to smell the hot stinky fumes of the clutch. Mmm.. gag.

Beauty though. The colour is hot, the sunroof, the everything... way fun. Just wish I could learn to drive it quicker. Pointers?

Toss up of names though and this is really bothering me. (I am bothered over the dumbest things sometimes, eh?) Either:

Rodeo: Kinda seems like something Demi Moore would name her kids. Heh. Since the car is an Si, he has a little more gutso in him, so I said that he had something like a rodeo under the hood rather than just a few miniature ponies. Fun name though.

Joseph: Then I can nicname him Joe.

E(something): I have this wicked fun sticker that is a decorative/funky/whatthehellcompanyisit E, so something with an E name would be brilliant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment