<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Wednesday, July 6 

Stupid people make everyone else look smarter.

Today, I am fucking Einstein.

Good god. The stupidity around me is phenomenal.

Let me explain: I woke up, figured out I might just be late for work, go to wash my hair and find out my brother has used all my shampoo, get cut off by moronic drivers, read a new post by my nemisis, talk to random telemarketers who somehow got my phone number at work who just won't take no as an answer, almost get run over by a maniac driver while crossing in a pedestrian crosswalk, (had a freakin fantastic walk with Dawn), decide I need to be a car salesperson so I know the info and not get upsold by the dealership by not knowing the info, and then remember I didn't eat lunch, get stuck with more maniac drivers on the way home, and sigh.

So I guess in comparison to that, I am brilliant. Heh. Had a great day at work today. There are some days where I come home and just sigh in relief of the success I had during the day workwise. Off to the Stampede Parade on Friday to kick it with the members - can you say 'Yahoo'?!

1 Comments:

Don't let it go to your head!

Post a Comment