<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Monday, July 18 

"They're my 'Come-fuck-me-shoes', fun hey?"

Also found on the Calgary Herald Q website.

And that is exactly what she said to me too. Now, I know I was created by something - I like to think the stork just dropped me off at the nearest house, but I am smarter to know otherwise. Mom and dad had sex. Gross.

What is even more disturbing is when ma shouts out to me that she bought new shoes, dubbed her CFM (come fuck me) shoes. Seriously. No, seriously mom. Ew.

When I buy shoes, which seems to happen more times than not, I might call them my sexpot shoes - but I certainly wouldn't dub them anything more. I wear them cuz they're fun, vibrant, full of personality and quasi stylish. I certainly don't expect to get laid when I wear them. But, power to my mom who can scream outloud that these shoes are dubbed with that title.


It's amazing how a certain item of clothing can change your perspective on yourself. I am certainly no stranger to fashionista stores such as BCBG and shoe store Nine West; each time I walk out of either store, I feel like a million bucks. Not to mention how my credit card feels...

Alright, so maybe it sounds a little hoitey toitey of me, but my thought on the topic is this: you have to feel your best in whatever you're in, whether it's granny underwear or a hot red lacey thong. And goddamnit, if it's shoes that make you feel hot, then buy them and wear them.

And if your mom says she's wearing CFM shoes, then so be it. At least she is wild enough to admit that yes, she still has sex with your father.

1 Comments:

I thought it was supposed to be CFM boots. What are CFM shoes?

Post a Comment