<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Saturday, July 2 

Things that maybe shouldn't be written at 4.17 a.m. Meh.

Why is it that when 'no' is said and while it seems like the right answer at the time, it ends up being the wrong answer and only makes things way more confusing and complicated? Sigh. Life was never meant to be easy I guess.

On another note, the cd 'Turn on the Bright Lights' by Interpol has got to be one of the best cds out there right now. And if you like Interpol, Bloc Party's new cd 'Silent Alarm' (thanks Scott) is also pretty stellar. And if you like those two bands, then you would definitely love some old school tuneage by my faves, Snow Patrol and their cd 'When It's All Over We Still Have to Clear Up'. And I am totally in search of some new tuneage... drop me a line and lemme know some.

The headache is actually wearing off after this past week of constant throbbing. Mom likes to think it's the red wine, but secretly, I think it's something else. It actually was a migraine which my doctor told me he was basically unable to treat. But after chatting with Allison tonite, I do believe I can just mix some tylenol and advil and ibuprofen and uh, something else and it will all be good. Can't be too wrong for me - Allison is a nurse. Heh. Or I can just stick to some good ol muscle relaxants which have kicked in about... ermmm.. now.

Signing off..

1 Comments:

FYI - Advil and ibuprofen are the same thing........... brand name / drug name. Be careful with all that. But none of it beats the supreme morphine drip!

Post a Comment