<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Thursday, August 4 

Crowned Miss Teen Wordpower.

I wish I was that witty. And then, if I was, I could win things like money to pay for my freakin expensive car.

Ok so maybe it's not that bad. Actually, Alistair the 2nd ('the 2nd' is silent) has been really good to me. Took the young pup out to the coast this past weekend and only stalled twice. And really, if I was a car, I would stall on those hills too. Ok, or maybe I would give my driver/owner some proper lessons in starting and stopping on hills. Drive by touch...

If I have any more issues with the Honda corporation though, I might have to rustle up some people to lay the smack down. I called the General Manager yesterday to discuss some stuff with him and he still hasn't called back. But when I was at the dealership, again, he was standing around doing butt-fuck all. So let's discuss customer service.

When a customer is dissatisfied with the service they have received, you:
a) do nothing.
b) do something.
c) wait to see if they go away by ignoring their phone calls.
d) buy a pet monkey and teach it new tricks.

The proper way to make a customer smashingly happy is by:
a) offering an apology and promising to change the names of their employees to Cornholio and Bungholio.
b) giving them a glass of water.
c) offering oil changes for life, Honda or not.
d) smiling like a chotchy loser.

The answer to the first question so far is C apparently. And I wish I had an answer to the last question. Morons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment