<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Thursday, August 11 

Everything gets crossed out.

For the umpteenth time yesterday, I was asked if I regretted not going by a pen name for my writing. And yesterday, I answered, "yes". I usually say that I am totally cool with people reading and trashing my name, no sweat. But yesterday I actually admitted that I was wishing I had a pen name. Then I was stuck trying to think of what name I would go with. Uh. And then I couldn't come up with anything witty.

Using my actual name limits me from saying so much that I wish I could say. Like... I can't actually talk about a lot of stuff that I wish I could. Oh the perils.

1 Comments:

Well, the registration for www.meganpratt.com expires in November anyway (and the mac.com address needs to be renewed), so maybe instead of renewing it all, now would be as good a time as any to invent a new name for yourself and register a new domain name?

Post a Comment