<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Thursday, August 4 

Hug an old person.


Seriously, Mr. Bill Allen.

So this past weekend, I got to see tons of friends and family at this anniversary party my brothers and I put on for my parents. I saw some friends I haven't seen in years, saw some family I haven't seen in equally as long too.

And then the Allen's walked in. When Mr. Allen walked into the room, he gave me this hug like I have never had before. It was like one of those fun old people hugs. He actually had tears in his eyes when he started talking to me. He was telling me stories of when I was a kid, when my brothers were younger brats, stories from when he was younger, how his wife is doing this 1000 question 'question and answer' book on his life, etc.

Bill is probably one of the most interesting older men I have had a chance to sit down with in a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment