<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Monday, August 29 

"Seriously, it's easy - you just need the stance" - Scott.

He just said that because he's done it for most of his 25 years. Show off.

I wanted to be like this superstar skateboarder and just blow him away with my talents. Alas, I didn't have the stance and ended up falling on my ass in a rather non-eloquent way. It happened Saturday, now Monday; my hands are plagued with a red bruise, my ass is super numb and hard to sit on and my right arm is numb.

Looks like I should stick to doing what I do best and that's not skateboard. I'll just try to impress him some other way: touch my elbows behind my back, pat my head and rub my tummy at the same time, or just sit there and smile pretty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment