<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Friday, September 16 

And at long last, she arrives.


The curtain raises and Mrs. Ford walks out and blushes from the overly jubilant crowd cheering and clapping over the release of her first much anticipated (well, at least by those enamored by her) book, Against the Grain: An Irreverent View of Alberta.

Maybe some of you remember me talking about her. I have taken many great words of advice from Mrs. Ford (I still can't bring myself to be as casual as Catherine), published her awesome quotes and have imagined myself being as distinguishd as her somewhere down the path.

Anyways, I'll be front-rowing it for this book launch. Maybe you'd be interested?

W.R. Castell Library
Tuesday October 4
7: 30 - 9:30 p.m.
John Dutton Theatre

2 Comments:

What's the scoop, do you have to purchase tickets or can you just show up?

No registration required. Just show up and cheer her on.

Post a Comment