<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Tuesday, September 27 

My cocktail of insecurity.

The past two days were hell for me. It actually felt like someone kicked my puppy and that was so way not cool. Sudden bout of depression, mixed in with some sleepiness plus a little tummy ache makes Megan an uncool cat. Thank God though, a blended raspberry tequila bevvie and a forehead-kiss made it all better. Well, mostly.

It's tough for me to have a bad day and not get away with it. I enjoy hiding in my office, listening to my tunes and talking to myself without the constant distraction of the traffic outside the department. But then when I do in fact close my door, people are always quite curious as to my mood and why my door is shut. So, they ask. And ask they do. Now, don't get me wrong - it's great to know people are concerned and wondering what the frick is up with me, but sometimes I just enjoy hiding from the world.


I have this wonderful luscious pink Gerber flower which has been living in a glass milk bottle beside my bed for the past week and a bit. I think I'm going to try keeping one on my table permanently. Mind you, it might get pricey after a while but waking up to the smell and sight of it has got to make up for the outrageous price of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment