<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Monday, September 26 

my name is megan and i enjoy sex, mint chocolate, indie-rock, pete tong, books on Rome, and driving fast. nice to meet you.

Where do my subject lines come from you ask? Well, try sitting in a pathetically long traffic jam in the early morning hours where couldn't drive fast enough to even put my car into second. Yes, that slow. Random crazy shit enters the mind during those times, lemme tell you:
  • My birthday is coming up and I am actually pretty stoked. I don't usually do anything fancy for my day but this year my day is on a Thursday - which means Friday is a holiday and well... that about takes me into the weekend there doesn't it? Excellent. The Day of Me worked in my favor this year and I will be graced with a long weekend. Delicious.
  • I should be allowed to drink luscious drinks from my fave watering holes while sitting at my desk. Coffee ain't cutting it anymore.
  • This morning I was rocking out pretty hardcore in my car to my new cd: It's All Gone Pete Tong. Didn't see the movie? Rent it/Buy it/Steal it. For the shortest second, I was the coolest person I knew.
  • I want to go back to the airport in Copenhagen and relive it all again. Well, right before our MEC bags gave us away.
  • I've been going to the Tim Hortons near my house each morning for the past 5 business days. Erm, 6. So, each day I get the same thing and it ends up being $3.23 which then ends up being $19.38. Now, if I stopped doing that, I would have an extra $20 which I could spend at a better bevvie place with maybe those rockin' frozen lemonades (mmmm spiked goodness).
  • I desperately need to read a new book. Actually I read one the other weekend called Massive Change by Bruce Lau. Did you know that a Toyota Sequoia is 44 times bigger than a 125lb woman? My question: why does a 125lb woman need something that big? Waste. She needs a Vespa - something a little more her size. But hey, Civic's are nice too.
  • I think I need new ideas for books to read. Suggestions? How about articles to write and get rich and famous for?

A bid ya'll adieu.

3 Comments:

Mint chocolate is just .. so so wrong.

WRONG!

Dude - you might want to take that back. I am a hardcore lover of the mint chocolate. Especially of the Purdy's selection.

To me, adding mint to chocolate is like adding raisins to baking.

It's just so wrong.

How can you improve on the perfection that is chocolate? Mint only detracts from it.

Post a Comment