<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Wednesday, October 5 

Catherine Ford is a legend, if only to me.

I met the one and the only Catherine Ford last night. It was pretty entertaining actually (thanks to all of you who came out, ahem, cough cough). This great old Dane has more bite to her than anything I have every witnessed. She's feisty - hilariously feisty actually. And she's saucy and loud and belligerent and outspoken and catty and never at a loss for words. Wicked woman.

Anyways, that's about it. Just thought that I would share a snippit or two from my diaries.

2 Comments:

Intended to be there, but unfortunately my current 70+ hour work week + picketing + watching two friends houses did not permit.

I'm disappointed that I missed it.

That's ok dresden_k, really. She's just my mentor and idol and hero. Sigh.
Avrus: thanks anyways. Erm. She's bound to come out with another book.

Post a Comment