<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Wednesday, October 12 

Fucking fuck fuck fucker.

Let's discuss the idiocies of the day:

The Government wants more: I thought they took enough off my paycheck. What? Wasn't $450 a Cheque enough for them? No apparently it wasn't as they sent me a kind letter (with a spelling mistake I might add - Eduation instead of Education) yesterday indicating I had until October 26 to pay them $1201.80 since reviewing my income taxes. Well. Isn't that grand. Anyone have $1200? I have the $1.80.

My Ikea dresser drawer fell apart this morning as I was looking for a sweater: Well fuck. I called Ikea and asked them about their return policy and I was asked if I had a reciept. Well, no - but I bought it at Ikea if that's what you're wondering. Then she said in the kindest most sweetest voice, "Oooh well then, that might be a problem. We need to have proof that you bought it at Ikea". What? The cheap shitty crap quality and Swedish name on it isn't enough? We'll see about that.

The odometer on my car is broken: For some reason it's reading the number 9863kms. I surely haven't driven that much... it's been only 3 months. Surely... shit. Maybe Honda will take back the car and give me a brand new 2006 Civic?! Sigh..


PS- Mother Nature, you bitch: You seriously need to quit doing this to the people on this lonely planet. I mean, I can't take many more natural disasters. No more hurricanes, or earthquakes or typhoons or what have you's. But you know, it sure is great to see the Liberal government stepping up to the plate with his $20 million dollar donation. Just spectacular the way you encourage these political people to give money to other countries when their own people are living in poverty and without food and proper health care. Bah - whatever. It looks better in the international community anyways, right? You go girl - you sure have some sort of plan in mind.

1 Comments:

If you can, buy your furniture anywhere but IKEA. Their products suck and their customer service is even worse.

If you don't believe me go here:

http://ikeasuckz.blogspot.com/

Good luck and consider yourself forewarned.

Post a Comment