<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Tuesday, October 11 

I am out of my mind.

Oiy. So, I recently realized that I am about 7kms away from hitting the ol' 10,000km mark on my new car. Now, it would be ok if it wasn't for the fact that my car is only 3 months old. I called Honda and told them that my odometer must be broken, but Roger laughed at me and told me to worry about it when it comes closer to 100,000km next month. Sigh.

Things I learned this weekend:

Sitting in the car for x number of hours leads to many adventures.
And that's as far as I am going with that.


Decommissioned timber roads are hella fun to drive - just not in my car.
It would have been more fun if I wasn't so scared of a hungry bear coming out to eat me as a pre-winter meal.

You really learn who a person is once you subject them to your family for the weekend.
But then everyone was on their best behaviour.... kinda.

Being a poor bitch ain't no fun.
I want my $400 Ralph and I want it now.

The Modest Mouse cd the moon and antarctica is a super good cd.
Thanks Ian... oh by the way, did you know I borrowed it?

I have some pretty super friends.

CJ took me for lunch today. Like, CJ. CJ. He'll give me props for saying his name 3 times on my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment